शुक्रवार, 31 दिसंबर 2010

10 FANTASTIC RESOLUTIONS YOU MUST LIVE BY

THIS NEW YEAR
10 
FANTASTIC RESOLUTIONS
YOU MUST LIVE BY
______________
1. I will wear the best thing i have
......MY SMILE

2. I will keep two things clean and glowing
.....MY HEART and my HOME

3. I will not worry about anything
.....BE IT WORK
weight or wealth
4. I will live every moment
...STAYING 
 cool and carefree
5. I will keep the size of my ego
....SMALL

6. I will work hard each day
....And PARTY even harder
 7. I will believe as a
...ROCK-STAR

and become one too
8. I will make life interesting try
....NEW THINGS

and break the routine
9. I will stay the same
...WONDERFUL PERSON
and never change for anything
10. I will love life EACH DAY
and make it happy my way

_________
WISH YOU A GREAT YEAR

2011

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें